Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we've built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps - yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
Senior Growth Marketer
This is a pivotal role for Argent. You'll be the first person in the team dedicated to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. To do this you'll own all of our marketing initiatives, from idea to execution, analysis and iteration.
The strength of our product provides an outstanding foundation for you to build upon, especially for word of mouth and other organic campaigns. We've got an enthusiastic community emerging and you'll expand it further, both online and offline.
The campaigns you lead will help define our brand to a global audience. While there's a lot of room for us to grow among today's crypto users, we're particularly excited by the opportunity to bring crypto to a totally new, much wider audience.
Maximising our growth with these audiences will require creativity and rigorous analytics. Your originality, love of experimentation and adaptation will help us discover which channels are most successful and how we can best use them.
Your understanding of our customers and target market will inform our product development. This means you'll work closely with our CEO and product team.
- Minimum 4 years in growth or marketing at a high performance tech company or leading marketing agency
- Experience owning every stage of the marketing funnel across multiple channels
- Impact focused with the analytical skills and experience to assess initiatives
- Strong storytelling and creativity
- Happy working autonomously
- No crypto experience necessary, but the successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to shape the next era of the web and of open finance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How we work
We work remotely, transparently and balance Argent with the rest of our lives. We’ve all got loved ones with unpredictable schedules, be they kids or cats.
Although we’re a distributed team you'll need to be based in the UK or Europe. This is because we find communication much easier when we’re in similar time zones and a short flight away. Within Europe you can choose to work wherever you like!
We get together for a week every quarter so we can collaborate in person, explore new solutions, and have fun. So far we’ve been to Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Competitive with equity
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies