The SnoreLab app has revolutionised the way
that people understand snoring and has achieved more than 2 million downloads
to date. Snoring is a condition that can wreck sleep, health and relationships. We want to help the hundreds of millions of people who suffer from it to overcome
their condition and improve their lives.
Our app is currently monitoring more than 1 million nights of sleep every month and we have collected more data on effective snoring reduction strategies than anyone else.
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer to work alongside the company founder to help us achieve the next level of growth. We want to scale SnoreLab’s active user base to millions of people, and for that we want to expand our team with outstanding developers who are passionate about creating beautiful and functional UX.
Our ambition is to be one of the world’s leading health and wellness apps. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup that has huge commercial opportunity and is actively changing lives for the better.
- Extensive experience building and iterating popular iOS applications
- Strong background in Objective-C or Swift
- Creative flair for creating beautiful UI
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Minimum 3 years experience as a professional software developer
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for health and science is a plus
- Competitive salary - £50-65k
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Plugged into the tech community: we recently graduated from Google’s Launchpad accelerator program and have access to regular meetups and mentoring
- Office in Shoreditch
- Tea and coffee!
- Free team lunch every week
HOW TO APPLY
Send us a short covering letter and CV.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Lead Full Stack Developer at Live Better With
- Performance Marketer at Mrs Wordsmith
- Senior Product Designer at The App Business
- Software Engineer at The App Business
- Senior Product Manager at Memrise
- iOS Engineer at The App Business
- Front-end developer at Mint Digital
- Digital Technology Director at ONE Campaign
- Designer at Mint Digital
- Country Sales Director UK at Starred