The SnoreLab app has revolutionised the way
that people understand snoring and has achieved more than 2 million downloads
to date. Snoring is a condition that can wreck sleep, health and relationships. We want to help the hundreds of millions of people who suffer from it to overcome
their condition and improve their lives.
Our app is currently monitoring more than 1 million nights of sleep every month and we have collected more data on effective snoring reduction strategies than anyone else.
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer to work alongside the company founder to help us achieve the next level of growth. We want to scale SnoreLab’s active user base to millions of people, and for that we want to expand our team with outstanding developers who are passionate about creating beautiful and functional UX.
Our ambition is to be one of the world’s leading health and wellness apps. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup that has huge commercial opportunity and is actively changing lives for the better.
- Extensive experience building and iterating popular iOS applications
- Strong background in Objective-C or Swift
- Creative flair for creating beautiful UI
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Minimum 3 years experience as a professional software developer
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for health and science is a plus
- Competitive salary - £50-65k
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Plugged into the tech community: we recently graduated from Google’s Launchpad accelerator program and have access to regular meetups and mentoring
- Office in Shoreditch
- Tea and coffee!
- Free team lunch every week
HOW TO APPLY
Send us a short covering letter and CV.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front-end web developer at Operon
- Marketing Manager (B2B) at GrantTree
- Head of Community Operations at Streetbees
- Frontend Web Developer at miDrive
- Digital Marketing Executive at Digital Mums
- Head of Growth Marketing at Forward Partners
- Growth & Partnerships Manager at Makers Academy
- Full Stack Lead Developer at Blackbullion Ltd
- Sales Development Representative at Kayako
- Operations Intern at Entrepreneur First