Our Core Values:
- Users come first
- Build a better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We want to make education and work more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes.We are looking for multiple senior iOS mobile application engineers to join our core mobile team to plan and drive our new initiatives. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best iOS engineers in the region.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense on the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial iOS apps on respective app stores
- Big plus if you have experience cross compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
- You'll receive competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
- Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
- You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we can sponsor visas and support relocations.
- We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours.
- Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.
Salary range £65,000 — 110,000
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Community Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73
- Senior Unity Developer at Tales