We are looking to hire passionate developers, with a love for technology that can contribute to building and scaling the infrastructure that powers our products.
Be part of something incredible.
*We are open to candidates looking for part-time or full-time work and offer a flexible work schedule.
Your role will include:
- Working with a cross-functional team on a key area on an exciting roadmap.
- Being a contributor to the backend infrastructure of our products, either through building in existing codebases or creating new services. A typical selection of technologies include Java 8, Spring, HBase, Solr, Kafka and Postgres.
- Contributing to the department as a whole through working together collaboratively. We all review pull requests, mentor each other and give technical talks.
You should have:
- Applicable industry experience of getting Java code written and shipped
- An analytical mind and a self-starting attitude to problem solving
- Experience of, or a strong interest in, big data technologies
- Sound practice of agile development: Unit testing, Continuous build integration and deployment (Git, Maven, Jenkins), and Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to infrastructure on the terabyte to petabyte level
- Making an impact on the growth of an ambitious technology company
- Working with an extremely talented and senior team, including Ph.Ds
- Small teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment. Be yourself.
- Work with people all over the world
- 10% of your time to work on something new, reading groups, tech talks, generous training and conference budgets, and any technical books you need
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; flexible work schedules, bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our regular massages right from the office.
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer