SPYSCAPE is a totally new kind of edutainment and media company. We aim to educate and entertain people as we inspire them to see the world and their own potential more clearly. Our first major product, an interactive museum in Manhattan, gains 4.5 reviews equalling traditional spaces like the MOMA and Met Museums.
Our technology varies depending on the problem we're solving. But normally we use React, ES6, Rails, C++, MQTT, Contentful as CMS, a lot AWS including Lambda, Kinesis, & IOT. We have a very strong DevOps and testing culture.
What we're looking for
We're looking for people who are adaptable, and not afraid of trying technologies out of their comfort zone. One of the following will resonate with you...:
- Deep experience working with vanilla JS as well as modern frameworks like React.
- Deep experience in Ruby either in Rails applications, DevOps automation, or pure ruby applications.
- Event-driven architectures, or serverless architectures.
- Data-driven approach to building.
But you're not afraid of:
- Prototyping new hardware or software in short time frames to test an idea or concept.
- Having to learn a new language to get the job done.
- Ability to proactively investigate issues, and refactor when the current task requires it.
- Communicating and discussing alternative solutions with the CTO, Product Managers, to improve the overall architecture of SPYSCAPE.
- Eligible to work in the UK, from our studio in Holborn
- Excellent at communicating their decisions and process
- Strong desire for clean, readable, testable code
- Passion for creative technologies
What people say about us...
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Head of Product & Technology at Everpress
- Account executive, Partnerships at Pleo
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Full Stack Mobile Developer at OurPath
- Awesome 360 Recruiter at Snap.hr
- UI Designer at Buffalo Grid