Hello! We’re DemandMore, a friendly fast growth performance marketing agency based in leafy Islington, London.
Our goal is audacious, but achievable: to become Europe’s leading independent performance marketing agency in the next 10 years.
Off of the back of a series of recent client wins, we are looking for a senior marketing executive to join our fast-growing team.
We're a friendly bunch who are serious about performance, with the founding duo having run their own companies previously or worked at some of the UK’s top performance marketing agencies.
We provide a fun working environment, one where everybody's opinions are heard and influence the direction of the company.
We expect you to work hard and, in return, we can offer you unmatched opportunities to learn and develop. We're a small business, and you can be involved on every level. We want to grow fast, and promote from within whenever possible. This means you will have great opportunities to progress your career in terms of responsibilities and your pay packet!
We challenge each other and give constant formal and informal feedback, to make sure we are always growing from a personal and professional standpoint.
What we need from you
- Creation of content strategy
- Manage agency events and webinars
- Write thought leadership and opinion pieces
- Manage agency and founders social media activity
- Promote our content via CRM (Kulea & Pipedrive)
- Produce monthly newsletters
- Collaborate with our partners to produce co-marketing material
- Produce client case studies
- Write award entries
- Write press releases
- Finding relevant speaking opportunities and networking opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary (£32k-£34k)
- Stock Options Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible & Remote working
- Comprehensive Health Insurance via AXA
- Dental and Optical cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly Socials
- Free Pilates and Yoga classes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan (if you choose to come into the office)
- Structured, industry-leading training.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
What we need from you
We're open to different applications from a range of backgrounds but the more of the following criteria the better.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a B2B marketing role (preferably for a digital agency).
- The desire to work in a small team, within a changing environment, and take on responsibilities.
Could you see yourself working with us? Apply today!
Salary range £32,000 — 34,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at NearSt
- iOS Developer at Pi-A
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Senior Software Enginer at Hexarad
- Software Engineer at Hexarad
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy