We are looking for a Senior .NET (C#) Developer with extensive Azure experience to be a core member of our team. We have a proven stack which we now wish to move to Azure and take full advantage of the platform features. Your mission will be to drive this transformation of our core platform.
As well as this you will help build new features on the existing tech to help product development. You will need great experience of C#, SQL and at least two interesting technologies. Things that get us excited include distributed systems, CI & automated deployment, BDD, message busses, and API integrations. Our technology stack is primarily Microsoft with a sprinkling of interesting C# open source components – read more about it here. We’re always trying new frameworks and technologies so if you have ideas on how to improve things then that is what we want to know.
We are looking for someone who loves technology and has the drive to push, challenge and grow the company. You’ll need to be as ambitious as we are and revel in the flexible nature and mix of skills required for startup work. We’re primarily office based but supportive of flexible and remote working so days at home or nursery runs are not a problem.
No Recruiters please
Skills & Requirements
Specific Experience Requirements:
• C# .NET development (5+ years)
• Azure platform features (3 years)
• SQL (solid working knowledge, OK not to be DBA level)
• Automated testing (one or more of: Unit Testing, Spec Testing, TDD, BDD etc.)
• Software development practices (SOLID, design patterns)
• Agile methodologies (Scrum, pair programming)
• DevOps, and how this works in Azure
Bonus points for:
• GitHub profile, blog posts, other online repos
• A desire to own and grow the product
• Can explain your point in sprint planning when everyone is looking at you oddly
• Excellent academic record
• Happy to work from a pub on a Friday afternoon
We have fast and frequent deployments, good test coverage and a young codebase. You will have a direct effect on what we do and how we do it. We’re a small team with flexible working – we’re office based but can work remotely. Occasional BBQs, days out and other toys also included.
Salary range £55,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Senior Back End Developer - .NET/ Docker/ Azure at DoctorLink
- Software Engineer at FundApps
- Front-end Developer at Day Digital
- Platform Development Lead at Stratajet
- Lead Full Stack Developer - .NET at DoctorLink
- Technical Lead at Stratajet
- Senior Backend Developer at Karhoo
- Junior Tester at MagenTys
- Junior mobile app developer at Cotham Technologies
- DevOps Engineer at Stratajet