Sail is a holistic digital agency that specialises in creating frictionless customer experiences for clients.
This most commonly manifests itself in us increasing three primary metrics: traffic volume, conversion rate, and revenue per visitor.
We do this in a myriad of ways, all of which merge technology with creativity. Our expertise lies in using data as a basis for all work, from research, design, content production, advertising and optimisation.
In only 3 years, our Oslo-office has come to work with some of Scandinavia’s largest brands across a host of industries, including entertainment, insurance, healthcare, and non-profits . We are now setting up a London office to grow quickly internationally, and we need talented people with an entrepreneurial mentality to help make that a reality.
About the Job
As a Performance Marketing Advisor at Sail, you’ll be working with marketing strategy and advertising for clients through search engines, social media, and other ad networks.
Sail takes a team-based approach to project work. In addition to your unique tasks, you will be working holistically with Sail’s UX designers, web analysts and other marketeers, to improve our clients’ customer experiences.
Besides client work, Sail employees are encouraged to work on and develop their own projects for up to 30% of the time, whether that be software, a physical product, or whatever else you’re passionate about!
What we're looking for:
... have a passion for marketing and technology
... are ambitious and want to be the best in your field
... love to develop ideas, and to build brands brick by brick
... are proactive, take initiative, and think outside the box
... are imaginative
... are curious, and fond of learning
... are updated within your own area of expertise
... are both a creative and analytical thinker
... are an optimiser — you always look for a better solution
- 3+ years of practical experience in digital/performance marketing
- You're great at Google Ads and Google Analytics
- You have an eye for business development
- Experience with CRO, SEO, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, is a plus
What we Offer
- A great working environment and a unique office culture
- A competitive salary
- The flexibility to manage your own work-day
- Spend up to 30% of your time on your own projects
- Modern office in coworking space (500mb Wifi, food, snacks, drinks)
- Work with some of the world’s most innovative and digitised brands
- Develop personal relationships to key decision makers within clients
- Social gatherings, industry meetings, seminars and award-ceremonies
- Personal follow-up, mentorship, and training in whatever skills you need
- Become a central and important part of a startup
- MacBook Pro or equivalent
If you fit the above, and/or you're interested in hearing more about Sail, we'd love to hear from you!
Salary range £40,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Senior Golang Engineer at Verisart