We’re looking for a new and enthusiastic person to join our digital marketing agency. You will be responsible for the PPC strategy of your clients from the ground up and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything we do then you’re not adding value.
You’ll be managing the PPC accounts of some of the biggest brands in the UK as well smaller up and coming brands. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role. We pride ourselves in the way we communicate with our clients and the results we’ve achieved.
· PPC strategy, build and optimisation
· Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
· Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing and the latest market trends
· Working within your team to deliver amazing results for our clients
· Liaising with the SEO, Social, Web teams within Passion
· Be delivering fantastic PPC results for our clients
· Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive and potential
· A self-starter – be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
· 1-2 years PPC experience (ideally agency)
· Experience and proven display/content network experience
· Experience of working with Google Shopping
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, preferably to ninja level
· Personable and articulate with excellent written and spoken English
· Excellent knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
· Experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing and Yahoo PPC platforms
· SEO / Social knowledge would be a plus, not a necessity
· Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
· 4B Upper, Union Court, 20-22 Union Road, London, SW4 6JP
Why you should work for Passion Digital
· We are a small but growing agency – as such you will immediately be exposed to the digital marketing world at the highest level.
· Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of search related events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
· The chance to attend training days to enhance your skills and knowledge
· We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
· In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year.
· Free gym membership.
· Ping Pong table
· Free Yoga sessions
· Free professional massages
· Team/company nights out
· Free bar.
· Free fruit.
· Animal friendly.
· Free fun.
Salary range £23,000 — 28,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Senior iOS Engineer at Citymapper
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Back-end Developer at Aura Vision
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Senior Full Stack Trailblazer at Intersection Ventures
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at VISU.AL
- Growth at Emma Technologies LTD