EasyPeasy is looking for an exceptional design leader to build our design function. This role will require you to drive all stages of the user experience design process. You will be delivering interaction designs from concept through to launch and you will be responsible for the look and feel of the product. A key part of the role will be conducting user testing and user research.
- You look at the big picture of the entire product and service offering, distilling the brand into everything you do
- You can define and execute product strategy and provide creative leadership to evolve the user experience.
- You are able to assess and optimise the performance of new and existing features, ensuring the user experience is contributing towards achieving business objectives and key results.
- You will own the end-to-end design process, and you are highly adept at converging on a coherent product solution through collaboration with the wider team. You incorporate user research, customer insights, market analyses, and data analytics into your design decisions.
- You provide high-quality design work as needed, iteratively creating interaction flows, wireframes, visual, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications.
- You know how to gain buy-in on your proposed designs and strategies by effectively presenting your work and processes to internal stakeholders, including the product and engineering teams as well as senior management.
- You acquire and maintain deep knowledge, insights and understanding of users to inform design decisions.
- You help develop a culture and appreciation for a design-led philosophy, focusing on the impact and value we can bring for our users.
- You are comfortable hiring, managing, mentoring, and developing designers and researchers within and beyond your team. Designers love working for you.
- You are humble, friendly and approachable and community managers, engineers and stakeholders enjoy working with you.
EasyPeasy is a social enterprise with a mission to give every child the best possible start in life, regardless of their background. We’re building a digital service that supports parents to Discover, Play, Create, and Share learning games with their young children, from birth to 5, to help develop the skills that will prepare them for school and beyond.
We’re a collective of unique creators, researchers, empathisers and educators working daily to unlock imagination and innovation into tens of thousands of homes. We’re dedicated to collaborating with our Community of Parents, Practitioners and Partners to create and share inspirational games, tips and support that help build the skills Children need to thrive and develop. Check out our recent blog post written by our Community Manager on our value mission: http://bit.ly/easypeasy_culture
At EasyPeasy, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
- EasyPeasy strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes pension contribution and share options.
- All employees are given a personal development budget that can be used at their discretion for resources, training, events etc.
- A new Apple MacBook Pro and equipment to customise your working space
- A collaborative and innovative co-working space which offers great perks and networking opportunities
- A social atmosphere – team lunches, social events and importantly, we celebrate success
- Free Thursday breakfast buffet
- Annual away days where the team comes together from our 3 locations (London, Madrid, Birmingham)
- An informal and playful culture, combining hard work and a good sense of humour
- The chance to change the future of the Early Years landscape!
Salary range £45,000 — 55,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd