Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Our Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
The product team is made up of dreamers, thinkers and communicators who bring the technical and medical worlds together to solve one of the biggest problems ever – extending and improving people’s lives. We promote a product-lead company culture and always keep the people who use our products in mind as we drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, set goals, and iterate to achieve the desired results.
Our products should delight both users & customers if we are to achieve our goal of helping people live longer, healthier lives. As a Senior Product Designer you will help achieve that vision.
- Help steer the visual design of both our B2C apps & B2B web interfaces
- Assist in evolving & maturing the brand identity
- Imbue our products with personality and the brand identity
- Deliver and contribute to design workshops to solve major problems with the product
- Promote user-centricity via user research, prototyping and data analysis
- The successful candidate would at least have 6 years experience
- Mobile apps UI & UX experience
- B2C & B2B
- Building prototypes to validate concepts and solutions
- Running design and user feedback workshops
- Managing and driving user research
- Agile methodologies
- User interface gamification and habit forming products
Medopad was named a $1 billion health tech company in the making by KPMG.
Salary range £60,000 — 80,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Senior iOS Engineer at Citymapper
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Senior Full Stack Trailblazer at Intersection Ventures
- Growth at Emma Technologies LTD
- Customer Success at Emma Technologies LTD
- Head of Design at OurPath
- Product Manager at Everpress
- Platform Security Engineer at Typeform
- Head/VP of Product at Daye