Want to be someone who designs not just a product, but an entirely new industry? 🤔
At Metomic, we're building something new. It's the "privacy by design" infrastructure of the internet. Technologies plug together like Lego - it's about time that our preferences, consent and sharing permissions do the same. We have a vision to make data ethics globally important, and we want to make data-misuse a thing of the past. (We're also pretty well-funded 💰.)
That's where you come in. We need a Product Designer to help us make this vision become a reality - owning the entire design process - from research, through UX design and developer specifications, to testing and iterating. You will arguably play one of the most vital roles in the building of Metomic and modern data ethics standards across the world.
What we need is a status-quo challenger. Someone who loves...
- Taking complete ownership of design - from implementing processes to creating mock-ups, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Designing a set of products that define a brand which challenges the status quo of the internet
- To go well beyond designing the UI of a small feature, and up to the realms of designs the complex interworkings of multiple products that the world has never seen before
- Working in a small team alongside 3-5 devs that'll be sitting right next to you
- ... wait, why are we even writing this?! It's for you to tell us what needs to get done!
Are you this person?:
- 3+ years experience in designing truly world-class applications
- A portfolio we can look at and be like 😮
- A fundamental desire to design something new and that's a little bit "out there". (Think TunnelBear, Klarna, Intercom, etc)
- Experience working very closely with devs (literally)
- The ability to take complete ownership of a creative but efficient design process
- Cross platform experience
Anything else in your toolbox of skills and experience?
- The ability to code prototypes
- Experience leading design teams/processes
You're still reading?? Go on then, here's a bit more:
- £1,000 per year to go on holiday (I know that your mind's now wondering...)
- A second-hand Lenova ThinkPad
- Only joking, it'll be a Mac
- Other amazing, flexible benefits which we can tell you about when you come and say hello
Surely you're sold now? ✋ Let's chat.
Great! Our CEO Richard gets a pat on the back every time an email arrives containing the words "let's chat". It makes him happy, so hit him up on [email protected]
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend
- Commission only Sales Freelancer - Fully Remote at aXpire Fund Solutions Ltd