We're looking for an experienced web product designer who loves defining seamless experiences which deliver a positive impact.
Oliva is on a mission to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide. We're doing this by removing the fear and uncertainty from the clinical, complex process of seeking care.
We're funded by one of the UK's best venture capital firms + various top-notch angels. And now we're looking for exceptional people to join us.
About the team
Oliva was founded by Javier Suarez and Sançar Sahin, who have both experienced the highs and lows of scaling successful technology startups. Javier previously co-founded TravelPerk, which raised over $130M in funding and achieved 100s of millions in revenue. Before that, Javier led innovation at Booking.com. Sançar has led marketing teams for various successful startups, including Typeform, Hotjar, and GetApp (bought by Gartner).
You'll be joining a small and highly talented, experienced, and passionate team of technologists, designers, operationalists, and psychologists.
Who you are
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, military veterans, parents and people with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
We develop web-based products to make getting therapy easy. You will own all technical and cultural aspects of the product design cycle, including research, definition, ideation, prototyping, testing, designer <> engineer handoff, tooling and monitoring live usage. You will start from scratch and have no constraints from legacy products or systems.
You will define how people find great therapy in the 21st century.
If you identify with five (or six) of the following statements, we'd love to hear from you:
- You have developed an effective mobile-first design system from scratch which has been implemented across multiple interfaces to meet the needs of at least two personas with distinct roles and needs.
- You understand that copywriting and naming things are crucial parts of an interface, and you can write great interface copy in English.
- You are an evangelist and actively promote design thinking in your team and organisation. At the beginning, you will be working alone.
- You get the best out of yourself and others with dynamic working relationships based on challenge and feedback. You don't take feedback on design personally. You're used to working in a small team at a fast-pace startup interfacing directly with product people and engineers.
We can only consider people with extensive, demonstrated experience shipping real products to real users at scale.
What we offer
We come to work each day knowing that we're contributing to a truly meaningful purpose—to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide. Aside from this, we offer:
- A competitive salary and early-employee stock options in a rapidly growing startup
- Plenty of paid time off to relax and recharge your batteries
- Private medical insurance
- Free therapy (and the encouragement to do it)
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning & development
- An autonomous, vibrant, and flexible environment
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at Sporty Group
- Backend Engineer at Sporty Group
- UX / Product Designer at ARKK
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer (Front End) at VST
- Product Designer at Easol
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited