Zencargo is a supply chain technology company based in London. Our mission is to make our customers' supply chain their competitive advantage. The Supply Chain industry is the driver of the global economy with a huge impact on global development in trade, the environment and technology. Our vision is a world with smarter trade and we're building a product that helps companies that move goods around the world to make better decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with experience working across all stages of the product design process. We're looking for someone who is a collaborative and naturally inquisitive problem solver.
Working in small, focussed, cross-disciplinary teams, you'll collaboratively tackle interesting design challenges in fascinating domain. Our product helps businesses take smarter decisions to get the right product to the right place, at the right time, for the right cost. Success for our customers means the ability to launch new products, meet demand and remain environmentally conscious.
You'll be joining an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy. We hire smart, ambitious people and give them the autonomy to help shape the way we work, define processes and constructively challenge each other.
- Balancing customer needs with the requirements of the business. You'll work closely stakeholders to gather business requirements and work with your team to conduct user research to deepen our understanding of customers.
- Creating prototypes to test your ideas, challenge assumptions and refine your thinking.
- Translating prototypes and ideas into beautiful, seamless high-fidelity designs and user-flows.
- Working with our growing engineering team to deliver incredible user experiences.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with developers and product managers on digital products in an agile and lean way.
- Experience with design tools like pen, paper, keynote, sketch, invision or figma and can prioritise choosing the right tool at the right time.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- Clear communicator conveying vision and product strategy from a user’s perspective either verbally or through text.
- Salary (£50000 - 65000) and a pension scheme
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- We offer flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days. We value output over face time. You're free to work however you work best.
- £1000 annual self-development budget for conferences and trainings - learning is important to us
- Excellent maternity and paternity packages.
- Regular company socials.
- Weekly Yoga and discounts at local gyms
Founded in 2017, there are now over 90 of us. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we welcome diverse voices and views to help us solve problems in the industry in a fresh way. Our Operational and Commercial teams are experts in logistics, freight forwarding and growing a business and our Product and Engineering team have experience in international B2B marketplaces, disruptive communication platforms, running product development agencies and financial products.
Our founding team of Alex Hersham, Jan Reithmayer and Richard Fattal have wide ranging experience in the shipping and logistics industry, financial services, machine learning and online platform business. They came together to launch Zencargo in 2017 and since then have overseen rapid growth scaling a team across Europe, working with fast-growing businesses - we work with 30% of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the UK - as well as enterprise customers.
- We live the mission - We can’t wait for the industry to change: we need to build the future our clients need.
- We keep our customers in control - Communication is the bedrock of global trade. Our role is to empower our customers through information & communication.
- We ship for our customers - Every decision we make is with our customer at its core. We constantly ask ourselves, ‘will our clients benefit from this?’
- Better you + better me = better us - Our goal is to help you discover your professional vision and work together to fulfill your potential
Culture is really important to us at Zencargo. If these values chime with you, we’d love to meet you.
Zencargo raised a large Series A earlier this year and the team expanded to 90 people. We're backed by some of Europe’s leading Venture capital firms, Local Globe (Transferwise, Zoopla, Citymapper), HV Holtzbrinck Ventures (Zalando, Rocket Internet), Picus Capital (founded by Alex Samwer who co-founded Rocket Internet) and Samos Investments (Betfair, Ocado, Charlotte Tilbury).
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam