SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
What should you eat to be healthier? We are a nutritional science company on a mission to help everyone eat with confidence.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer, with strong visual skills, to help us design our products (iOS, Android, Web). With a passion for pixels and prototyping, you will be expected to utilise your full range of visual and interaction design skills to help us design and launch a product that can help millions of people, and change the way we eat forever.
Working alongside our product and engineering teams, you will be instrumental in shaping every aspect of our product (from conception to launch), producing top notch visual work and a delightful user experience guided by user needs, and help us build a world-class design team.
- Understanding user needs/problems and translating them into amazing visual design solutions.
- Designing end to end pixel perfect visuals, style guides, flows and experiences that are simple, elegant and consistent across mobile web.
- Working collaboratively in a team with engineering and product management.
- Low and high fidelity prototyping of new features, for testing before implementation.
- Contributing to branding streams of work and applying our branding to our designs.
- Contributing to high-level product and design strategy and culture.
- Great visual designer, with a strong foundation in typography, visual design and interaction design.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong process and beautiful work.
- Minimum 4 years designing consumer products with outstanding UI & UX, across mobile and web (in house or agency).
- Able to work in a highly iterative, user-centered design process.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment (with other designers, engineers, and researchers).
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions and root them to user needs.
- Knowledge on platform guidelines and best practices.
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools. We mainly use Sketch, framer, invision and Zeplin.
- Ability to move fast, get things done and make stuff happen, working in a close-knit team.
- Most importantly, passion for your craft.
- The opportunity to shape and design from early stage a new kind of product around personalised nutrition, based on cutting edge science.
- An exciting early-stage startup environment, without the funding worries, and a world class multidisciplinary team.
- Very competitive salary and share options.
- Competitive maternity/paternity benefits.
Start by editing this text…
Salary range £65,000 — 80,000
Early Stage Options offering great earning potential
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Audience Development Manager at Parli
- Junior Developer at Carbon Smart
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Head Of Engineering at Finmo
- Senior Backend Engineer at Caravelo
- Tech Lead at BeRightBack
- Head of Marketing at Wriggle