About our mission
Welcome! We’re a machine learning company with a mission to open source the law.
Genie AI uses cutting edge machine learning technology to make legal services accessible to everyone. We’ve built Genie Docs, an AI and NLP driven platform that enables the creation of legal documents using the collective intelligence of thousands of past clauses. Changing the business of law from billable hours to self-serve documents, we save our users hours of time and thousands of pounds in fees.
We’re already garnering plaudits, and have been listed as one of the top 29 UK AI startups. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for you to join our team and shake up the £100bn global legal industry with us!
About the role
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to develop an industry leading, SaaS artificial intelligence product in the legal sector, which requires a risk-taking, creative and “out of the box” thinker to push the boundaries of what is possible in law, service-enabled SaaS and machine learning on NLP/text data. Working with our CTO, CEO, CX Lead, UX/UI Designer and a robust engineering team, you will be responsible for innovating and delivering our product development cycle, including:
- Mom Testing our customers to define and refine product features.
- Defining user personas and quantifying buyer personas with our CX Lead.
- Iterating designs and prototypes with our UX/UI designer.
- Creating specific user stories in Jira and defining our product roadmap.
- Working in Agile/Scrum and maximising the Jobs To Be Done framework.
- Setting up regular product release cycles in alignment with company strategy.
- Regularly triaging user bugs and prioritising feature development.
- Speaking to our users to take a user-centric approach, with regular customer interviews.
- Defining metrics to measure product development success, product market fit, user satisfaction and presenting the ROI of problems/solutions.
About the company
- Genie AI was created at Entrepreneur First in November 2017. We’re now a team of 18 incredibly talented and fun Genies from 7 countries split across Business and Technology.
- Genie AI is backed by world leading experts such as Lord Neuberger (former President of the Supreme Court), Adam Ziegler (Head of Harvard Law School’s Library Innovation Lab), Charlie Songhurst (former Head of Strategy at Microsoft), Khosla Ventures (founded by Vinod Khosla, co-founder of Sun Microsystems, the inventors of Java) and other investors with serious pedigree.
- We’re currently working as a fully remote community, and will be working from the office 2 days a week after lockdown. Our office is based in Shoreditch, London, with lots of great places to eat and drink nearby.
About the benefits
- Substantial equipment budget for you to set up working environment, including a top of the range laptop
- Unlimited holiday
- Generous share options - we want everyone to share in our success!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular meditation and wellbeing sessions
- Optional payroll/pre-tax charity giving
- Unlimited budget for business, law or technology books
- Regular team lunches and dinners after lockdown (and plenty of social activity in the meantime!)
- Full access to the Juno employee benefits platform!
At Genie, we’re passionate about what we do, and we’re committed to creating a diverse environment. Whilst we’re on the cutting edge of innovation, it’s all about the people. We embrace differences and hire based on merit, giving equal consideration to all applications, regardless of gender, background or race.
Salary range £70,000 — 90,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Software Engineer at Circle Technologies