We are looking for an experienced and ambitious leader of product to join our growing team. As a product manager you will be responsible for the coordination and development of our intelligent wellness products. You’ll also be expected to work closely with our users to discover challenges and define our product improvements and new features. You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of the full product journey from vision and concept all the way through to the product going live, managing partner relations, internal communications across multiple teams, launch strategies and regularly monitoring project KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4+ years experience as a Product Manager for a design-led technology product, ideally in a start-up environment.
Okina is your personal mental health companion here to help you see yourself more clearly by using data analytics, behavioural science and in-depth psychosocial research, Okina gives you real insight into exactly what makes you tick, at work and at home, so you can find the right balance between your inner resources and everything the world throws at you.
Okina is a product designed with love in Bournemouth and London.
Our mission at People Matter is to create a more caring world.
- Lead the end to end product lifecycle of Okina; including the React Native app (designed for individuals) and the Okina Care analytics platform (for employers).
- Serve as the voice of the customer – understand the ‘job to be done’ for users (individuals and employers).
- Manage expectations and requirements between the business and the delivery team; helping us to leverage opportunities whilst still balancing cost, time and resource to deliver against plans.
- Define, track and monitor key objectives and results for the product to inform the product improvements and business decisions.
- Lead our cross-functional team, coordinating the in-house UX, design and development capabilities to successfully deliver a product our users love.
- Craft detailed requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria based on the business requirements so they are clearly understood by the design and development teams.
- Assess value and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Prioritise and manage product roadmap, product functionality and backlog.
- Coordinate and collaborate with psychologists, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our product delivers intelligent insights and recommendations to create positive impact to users and customers.
- You will work side by side to ensure the product is valid and robust to help improve mental wellness.
- Work with the creative team to produce the content (based on our research) that sits within our product and on our website.
- Work closely with R&D to define future opportunities – keeping up to date with industry trends with mental wellness, technology, ethics and AI.
- Run user testing and oversee internal QA of the product.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges to all stakeholders involved during the process – both internally and with external clients.
- Challenge colleagues to minimise complexity and adopt new ways of working.
- Pro-actively maintain your knowledge of innovative technology developments both in and outside the market and product sector and work closely with our development team to understand the technology enablers/constraints for new product ideas.
- Act as a subject matter expert for development teams providing additional product insight as needed/requested.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Demonstrable experience of successful product delivery in an Agile environment.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and draw out key themes and trends from analysis of customer and market data.
- In depth experience working with customers, business stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams across the full product lifecycle.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills.
- An interest and understanding of design and its processes, and an ability to communicate effectively with creative teams in order to enable them to produce their best work.
- A deep interest in digital and technology innovation.
- A keen interest in mental wellbeing, mental health.
- An authentic belief in Okina’s vision, core values, and ability to succeed.
- Employee Share scheme
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Annual curiosity conference and/or training allowance
- Mental Health Day Policy
- Monthly Counselling / Therapy / Coaching contribution
- Full Health Care Cover
- Gym Membership
- Enhanced Parental Leave Policy
- People Matter team ‘Mini-Break’ & Away Days
We are looking to hire this post directly - so please no agencies.
Salary range £45,000 — 65,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Designer at Hex
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Account Executive at Workable
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Junior Accountant & Admin Officer at Dataswift Ltd
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Marketing Executive at CyberOwl
- Business Operations Associate at Traktion
- Front-end developer at labworks.io