The folks over at Rotageek keep growing, and that means that more people are using and enjoying their wonderful scheduling product that they have been able to build. They're allowing people to have more control over scheduling, and therefore have a happier life! As a Senior Product Manager, you'll take on all things product - from the initial vision right on through the iterating the final product and getting results. You'll have to have all of the manager skills down, have communications amongst all levels of leadership locked down, and ultimately deliver an amazing final product! Rotageek is one of our favourites, and we're happy to share this new role! Location: London, Liverpool St
Why you should join usWe’ve built up a team of outstanding and passionate people, and we work hard to keep them. We’re devoted to making Rotageek the best place to work, and so while we work really, really hard, we also have fun and look after our culture, too. We offer plenty of flexibility, amazing team events and lots of opportunities to grow.
Your roleWe’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for the vision, strategy and results of a product area within Rotageek. You’ll create and deliver a strategic roadmap, define key metrics and liaise with the product, design and tech team to iterate quickly in order to achieve results. You’ll be dealing with an ever-changing list of requirements and balancing the views of clients, technical, customer success, and executive teams, prioritising and refining our backlog and managing bi-weekly sprints.
RotageekA few years ago, Rotageek was a small side project; our CEO, an A&E doctor, wanted to improve scheduling in his hospital department. Today, we’re a software company leading the way in reinventing how employees are scheduled. We’re helping some of the largest UK organisations move from paper and excel based rotas to intelligent and interactive schedules. In doing so, we’re helping employees gain more ownership over their hours - improving their work-life balance - whilst making sure that businesses improve how they run their operations. We use intelligent technology to make sure the right staff are in the right place at the right time, whilst making the process of creating, communicating and modifying a rota as easy as possible.
What we expect from our Senior Product Manager
- You have strong management and clear and concise communication skills and are comfortable directing a cross-functional team.
- You have a hands-on approach and strong prioritisation skills, ensuring that the team are working on the right things at the right time.
- You’ll conduct ongoing reviews of product effectiveness using both data and user research
- You’ll be comfortable interacting directly with clients, learning their needs and working to find innovative solutions to their problems
- You empathise with users, love user-centred design and appreciate great UX
- You’ll be able to come up with new product ideas and initiatives that focus on driving value to clients, acquiring new clients and retaining clients.
- You’re not set in your ways. You’re comfortable with trying out new approaches and tackle each problem creatively.
- You’ll be very comfortable with uncertainty and (when necessary) working in highly pressurised environments.
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Have a proven track record of driving user engagement through experimentation and user testing across multiple platforms (mobile and web).
- Are curious about the way technology can impact people and business.
- Have previous experience working in a high tech growth ‘scale-up’ and are at home working in a rapidly-changing, dynamic environment
- Have previous experience with agile and have run sprints before
- You have 2+ years B2B product management experience.
Apply!If you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Product Manager.
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Experienced Marketing Professional at MindsDB
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd