Airtame is leading the way for how we use screens in the workplace. We empower our customers around the world to use screens better by designing an experience that is the easiest to use, the most reliable and with a core principle of not being distracting to the workflow. We want to be an invisible, but crucial, part of a distraction-free workflow.
At Airtame, our designers work in agile product teams with engineers and product managers. Even though we work across different teams, as a unified Design team, we are still involved in each other's work. We inspire, discuss and help each other on a daily basis to drive the Airtame experience forward and make it even better for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Product (UX/UI) designer who is eager to take complex problems and turn them into a thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experience. You understand that a simple solution is not the goal itself, but the outcome of digging into problems and having an awareness of the customers’ needs.
- Deliver elegantly-simple solutions to the right problems.
- Create a unified experience across the entire customer journey.
- Design and develop flows, working prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visual designs.
- Work closely with engineering, product management to create holistic end-to-end experiences.
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation sharing your work on a continuous basis with your peers and team.
- Keep improving our design processes in close collaboration with the other designers.
- Work with our research team on usability testing and collect customer insights.
- Be an amazing team player.
- 3-5 years of experience in product design for user-centric product companies.
- A portfolio or similar that showcases your visual and interaction design abilities.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to think holistically about a product.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience designing within evolving design systems.
- You still believe you have a lot to learn.
- A healthy obsession for detail, an eye for visual design and an understanding that a solid design system is about moving quickly not making every design ready for dribble.
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance.
- Be a key player in designing and shaping the design team in how we work, play and learn
- Hardware provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work environment.
- Slacklining, fussball, hackathons, meetups, parties and many more events
- Daily lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- A fantastic office location in Christianshavn, Copenhagen.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.
- Please, send us your portfolio as well.
More like this
- Mid-level & Senior Backend Engineers at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Data Scientist at Founders Factory
- Full-Stack Software Engineer Technical Lead at Wemby
- Head of Impact Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Senior Backend Developer at Dorm
- Front-End Developer at Stairway