As a Senior Project Engineer, you are responsible for the planning and delivery of projects that fall into the most complex and time-consuming higher tier categories, where you have been assigned as Project Lead. Using your extensive experience and wisdom, you will be a role model for more junior engineers, and a champion for best practice of our processes. You will be an integral member of our most senior engineering personnel, delivering service excellence and growth to all around you.
Essential Experience & Skills:
• 8+ years IT and customer service experience
• Full UK driving license
• Expert Windows server troubleshooting experience
• Expert Microsoft 365 and Azure administration experience, including PowerShell skills
• Expert networking diagnosis, including; ADSL, ISDN, VOIP, SIP, VLAN, Routing, NAT, CIDR, 802.11ac, PoE
• Advanced UTM management experience • Advanced Mac/Linux troubleshooting experience
• Advanced Virtualisation platforms experience; VMware, Hyper-V
• Advanced Microsoft Exchange on-premise experience
• Expert Server hardware troubleshooting experience; Dell, HP
• Advanced Backup and DR experience
Please note: There is no VISA sponsorship available with this role.
Salary range £28,000 — 34,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Front-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission