One of the first capital markets fintech companies, we are bringing the staid and traditional world of investment banking into the 21st century. Our diverse team has ambitious former investment bankers and traders as well as some of the top technology talent in Europe, tackling one of the biggest fintech problems in the financial markets today.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work with us to build out the Origin marketplace platform.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting, early-stage startup in a senior role within our growing Engineering team and be supported in taking ownership of key parts of the product.
- Playing a crucial role in designing and building out our marketplace platform
- Shipping and taking ownership of impactful new features and functionality
- Responsible for developing robust deployment and testing processes
- Reviewing development work with a critical eye
- Scoping and delegation of development tasks
- 3 years+ commercial experience in Python Django
- A strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done the best possible way
- A desire to test ALL the things
- Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Experience in architecting and building scalable web applications
WOULD BE AWESOME
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
- Experience scaling a web application by orders of magnitude
- DevOps experience (repeatable deployments, automated releases, CI/CD, infrastructure as code)
- Experience developing financial applications for use by financial institutions
You MUST be eligible to work in the UK and personally have the skills described above (eg. not be a recruiter).
Salary range £45,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Python Django Engineer at Origin
- Simulation Engineer at Simudyne
- Go developer at Vega Protocol
- Business Development & Customer Success at Origin
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- New Business Development Director at Pixoneye