Grow TestingTime in London
Our B2B startup supports UX designers and market researchers from well-known companies such as UBS, Accenture, Userzoom, Farfetch, and Google in collecting real-life, applicable user feedback faster and more cost-effectively. Our service is based on a pool of more than 120,000 test users.
You will be responsible to establish and grow TestingTime's customer base in London. This includes cold calling and organizing sales meetings with potential new customers. You will conduct sales meetings and build up and manage your own customer portfolio. Furthermore you will organize or attend local events, meetups and conferences and make sure, TestingTime's brand gets established in the U.K.
- You have longstanding experience in B2B sales.
- Preferably you are familiar with the User Experience and/or Market research industry.
- You have an extremely ambitious and results-oriented attitude. You are a doer.
- You bring a very customer centric mindset.
- You are good at tackling new challenges and inspire others with your positive attitude.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have a degree in economics and/or marketing.
- WeWork office in London. Occasional trips to our headquarter in Zurich.
- The opportunity to build up a local sales organization.
- A multifaceted and uncomplicated work environment.
- The possibility to participate in the employee share program.
- The occasional after-work beer.
Salary range £50,000 — 100,000
Experience a must, salary is incl. commission
More like this
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Product Manager at Jukedeck Limited
- Product Manager at Benivo
- User Interface / Visual Designer at Apperio
- Senior Product Manager at OneFi
- Product Manager - SaaS at People.io
- VP of Engineering at OneFi
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd