We remember the Roundabout before it was Silicon. When we moved into our Old Street office, there were only a handful of tech startups in the neighbourhood – and 16 years later, we’re still going strong.
We are looking for someone who has a startup mentality and loves to get things done. You should be the kind of person who isn’t afraid to speak up and has plenty of ideas but are also interested in listening to others around you. If this sounds like you and you fulfil the requirements below, please get in touch.
You will be responsible for successfully managing several concurrent projects as well as developing existing client relationships. You will report directly to the management team and work closely with the development team. You will be responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, and meeting client expectations. It is expected that you have a reasonable technical background to liaise successfully with clients and developers.
● Experience working with agile practices and principals including planning, estimating and reporting, as well as the basics behind lean software development.
● Ability to design, plan, analyse, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets.
● Ability to communicate technical details effectively both orally and in writing with clients & colleagues.
● Knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
● Familiarity with Scrum, Kanban and other similar agile methodologies with the ability
to coach team members as well as clients.
● Able to work effectively under pressure.
Nice to have:
● Experience working as a Scrum Master for a team that was diligently applying Scrum
principles, practices, and theory.
● Product management experience, in particular developing and managing product
● Experience with continuous integration and delivery models.
● Experience in writing functional design documents and technical specifications.
● Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
● Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
● Pragmatic with a keen attention to detail. Benefits:
At Solid State, we work hard but also know how to enjoy ourselves. Here are just some of the perks available:
● Fun social events - recent adventures have included: SXSW in Austin Texas, Spirit tastings, crazy golf, and axe throwing
● Regular BBQ’s on our balcony overlooking Shoreditch
● Unlimited beer/wine and soft drinks to help keep you going
● Ability to work on interesting projects (if you don’t believe us, just check out our
● Flexible working with a competitive salary
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Depending on experience
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare