About usOwning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. For too long, it’s been overshadowed by the process of getting a mortgage, but we’re working to change that. At Trussle, we’re using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. With a recent investment of £13.6M from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
The roleIn less than three years, Trussle has transitioned from startup to scale up and is on track to become the UK's best-known mortgage broker. At the centre of this growth has been our Acquisition team - a hungry and talented bunch who make sure we acquire new customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. The largest remaining acquisition channel without a dedicated channel owner is SEO. You will therefore have complete ownership over this channel, reporting into our head of Acquisition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing & executing strategy to meet growth targets
- Carry out in depth keyword research & mapping- Conducting periodic competitor/GAP analysis
- Drafting content & design requirements
- Managing copywriting resource (internal & external)
- Publishing and editing site content via a CMS- Optimise page copy, metas, internal and external links
- Review any issues and apply fixes- Developing strong relationships with influencers and bloggers
- Actively link building or possibly securing and managing link building resource
- Using appropriate tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, GA, Search Console, etc) to aid strategy and analyse performance
- Collaborating with Acquisition analyst to track, analyse, and report on key SEO metrics
- Continually research new tactics and strategies to grow the business
You’ll be a crucial part of the team because you:
- Have at least 5+ years successfully scaling the SEO channel
- Have at least 2+ years experience agency side (preferable)
- Have worked in the financial sector and have awareness of compliance/regulation (preferable)
- Have an appreciation of brand/style importance in SEO content- Are highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Have experience managing teams (preferable)- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience collaborating with Content, Engineering, Comms, and Product teams
- Have advanced knowledge of the SEO industry and have ideas about future of SEO and are keen to demonstrate your thought leadership internally
- Have experience public speaking, publishing white papers, etc (preferable)
Benefits(i) Professional development – budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes. (ii) Workplace pension - we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement. (iii) Season ticket loans - to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket. (iv) Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday. (v) Socials, food & drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
Rewards Package and RemunerationThe total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential, but is highly competitive.
Equal OpportunityThe best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Gener8 Ads
- Account Executive at Workable
- Social Media & Content Intern at Grapevine LTD
- Link Builder (Remote) at ConcertsFifty
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Technical Lead at Circular Wave
- Front-End Designer at We Make Websites
- Brand Ambassador at Gener8