We're fast growing technology company supporting the evolving real estate strategies of the world's largest companies. In the last year we've grown to over 40 countries and 100 cities (and still growing).
Global employers need a product that makes working from any workspace, anywhere in the world, as easy as booking an Uber - where staff can work seamlessly from a global network of space, and usage data optimises future real estate strategies.
It's a complex $multi-trillion problem and we’re growing a world-class team of Senior React / Node Engineers to solve it.
About the role:
You’ll join our remote team to work on executing an evolving product roadmap and will be among our first engineers to tackle this global opportunity. Along the way, you’ll have loads of responsibility, own large parts of the product and be part of an amazing team making a big impact at a global scale.
We've already started onboarding some of the world's largest brands and are seeing rapidly growing demand, with hundreds of companies (av. 45,000 employees) interested in what we're building.
- Build brand new functionality from the ground up using the latest web technologies including Tailwind, gRPC-Web and React-Query.
- Develop customer (and other stakeholder) products and internal tools.
- Design and develop components and services (both on frontend and backend), and integrate them into the core product.
- Scope new requirements with the company and our users.
- Monitor performance and continuously iterate off the back of user feedback.
- Experience with Tailwind, Elastic UI and React Query.
- Experience shipping consumer and business facing applications.
- Ambition to deliver world class software.
- You love to learn and continually develop yourself and your wider team.
- Like to have fun, interact well with others and be a team player.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A background in design is desirable.
- Based in a timezone within 3 hours of the UK.
Your career and progression are massively important to us.
That’s why we’re building complete career progression transparency—mapping salaries and company share options to every stage of your development—so that you know exactly how you can progress, and how much you’ll be paid when you achieve your goals. We also happen to be a leading company in one of the biggest market changes in history…
Salary and Progression
Pay and Share Options have always been a bit of a dark art.
We strongly believe the dark needs some light. That’s why we’re building tools to facilitate complete salary transparency and progression paths so that you’ll always know how you can grow and what it will mean when you do. You can find that here: https://bit.ly/SalaryandShareOptionCalculator.
It doesn't matter who you are and what your background is - so long as you have the right skills and are a great team player, we believe that you should be paid fairly and the same as everyone else at your level.
Based on our framework (which computes above average salaries for your role across a number of sources and applies factors to account for things like your experience, seniority and location), your salary for this role will be up to £76,098 depending on your experience and location.
Here’s what we have for your so far (but we want to add to our benefits all the time as we grow)
- Your salary
- Plus regular salary reviews measured against transparent, clearly defined milestones and market benchmarks.
- With company performance related bonuses - when we do well, you do well.
- Not to mention Share Options in our company that grow as you do.
Flexible working hours
- We’re a company built around the idea of flexible working. We don’t just sell the dream, we live it.
- As long as you’re hitting your targets & covering your contracted hours we’re easy about when you work - it’s what works best for you.
- You’ll get free access to the Desana app to work from wherever’s most convenient or best for you. Anywhere.
- Or if working from home makes most sense for you, then feel free to work from home. Just know that you’ll have the option to use any of the spaces in our network.
- You’ll officially get 28 days in your contract.
- Unofficially, we’re pretty relaxed. If you’re doing a great job and not taking the mickey, who’s counting?
- Also, take your birthday off, no questions.
- Meaningful work with people who care.
- We work with you to set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Friday afternoons are dedicated to personal development - read, meet with mentors, listen to Podcasts, jump on YouTube - but there’s one catch: it has to be relevant to your role & we want to hear what you’ve been learning so we can all benefit and grow too.
- Personal budgets for books, training courses and conferences for everyone.
- We offer a 4% employer contribution (we pay you 100% of your salary, then 4% extra into your pension).
- We use SMART Pensions because they invest in passive Index Funds that are relatively low cost - meaning they should (note the emphasis on should) provide better returns than actively managed funds in the long-term.
- We’ll automatically enrol you but you can choose to opt-out if you’d like.
Salary range £50,000 — 76,000
Depending on experience and location
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Programme / Operations Manager (part remote) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Marketing Lead at Count
- Sales Lead at Count
- Full-stack Engineer at Count
- Community Lead at Count
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Conversion Rate Experts
- SEO Manager at TodayTix Group
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Teacher - Data & Digital Mindset at Decoded
- Product Manager at Steer73