Timewith, aims to provide a digital safe space where everyone can get help. To do so, we started with a platform where patients get access to accredited therapists suitable for them in minutes whereby therapists get access to a full clinic service in a faster, better & cheaper service.
Timewith is a venture backed by Reach PLC, the largest publishing company in the UK.
Our product is redefining the economics and dynamics of a whole industry and as a result, we have grown to cover 87% of major urban areas in the UK in just 10 months.
We are a true agile team. We invest in best product development practices, including how we write, review, test & ship our code. In general, we take engineering culture seriously and are looking for final last member of our founding team; someone who is self-directed, meticulous, able to see the bigger picture and think of long-term solutions rather than patches.
You will form the backbone of a world class engineering team. High responsibility, reliability and transparency are key values of our team, but above all, you need to take pride in building software that enables others in your team.
Your role will include working closely with our CTO to deliver these new initiatives. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing the new parts of our platform.
At the same time, you will be leading our engineering efforts to scale the existing infrastructure and services to meet the always increasing business needs.
You will enjoy being exposed to open ended problems, will work autonomously while educating and collaborating with the team to mature engineering processes.
What we are looking for (ideally)
* Some years of experience with REST and Web technologies, in a startup environment.
* We have built our backend on Python and we expect you to have worked with MVC frameworks and relevant design patterns.
* Our front end is built on React and we are looking for experience with a least one frontend JS framework (React, Angular, Vue.js, Ember).
* Experience with the microservices pattern and the trade-offs between microservices and monoliths.
* Understanding of TDD, and the importance of writing tests.
* Understanding that great UX is a key aspect of a successful product and that empathy drives every decision you make.
* Experience with AWS tools and/or DevOps processes and workflows is a plus.
* Experience with NLP and Machine Learning is a plus.
What we offer
* Flexible working hours and WFH policy.
* The chance to work with an ambitious team of 7, comprising of top-tier designers, engineers, previous founders and employees of companies like PayPal and Ebay.
* A competitive salary
* The opportunity to experience what it takes to shape an industry-defining product while creating something incredibly impactful for a lot of people.
* An environment where the scope for self-development is unlimited.
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites