ANDigital is a new way for digital delivery.
We are growing fast and looking for passionate and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineers to join our bright and talented team to lead and innovate by example.
How We Work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices - advising Clients and our people on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing.
As a Senior Software Engineer at ANDigital you will design and develop compelling and commercially viable customer facing products across multiple digital and e-commerce channels: web, mobile, social, in-store.
Check out some of the recent work we have been involved in - https://andigital.com/our-work
As a Senior Software Engineer at ANDigital you will have strong Java/Spring Framework development experience, coupled with a range of complementary backend tech, working in an agile environment. You will be working with most of the following:
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins,Maven, Docker
- Testing tools e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, jMeter, jUnit
- Proficiency with version control software, specifically GitHub
- Platforms - CMS, eCommerce, integration
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Mongo) - designing schemas and optimising queries
Do have a look at the tech we love to give you the full picture: https://andigital.com/our-tech/
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be an expert in your domain, applying your experience and knowledge when influencing your team or client. You will work with our clients onsite in a multi-skilled Agile delivery team to design, architect and develop digital and eCommerce products adapting continuous integration and delivery techniques throughout the software development life cycle.
You’ll be an inspirational mentor and coach: encouraging regular feedback, promoting skills development, fostering strong relationships, building connections, encouraging open communication
And the best of the rest:
We encourage you to innovate and progress in your career but we also know the importance of having a good work life balance so after going through our intensive (but seriously fun!) ANDBootcamp with the rest of your new team, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Market leading package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
We always love to hear from passionate and enthusiastic technologists who love to innovate and explore new tech. We have teams working with Angular, Node, React, NoSQL and much more. If you enjoy being challenged and enjoy learning we’d love to hear from you!
More like this
- Software Craftsman - Java/Spring, angular, react, at AND Digital
- Full Stack Developer at Peg
- Senior Systems Administrator at Framestore
- Senior Software Engineer at The App Business
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Product Designer at The App Business
- Senior Product Manager at Festicket
- Admissions Executive at Makers Academy
- Android Engineer at The App Business
- Senior Back End Python (Django) Developer at Festicket