he team at Draw & Code are looking for a Senior Unity Developer to help us create the next great AR/VR games and interactive experiences. This is your chance to work with an ambitious studio that is gaining a global reputation in the burgeoning immersive tech sector.
Draw & Code is a studio that specialises in the exciting and cutting edge world of immersive technologies. Our niche is in the intersection of AR, VR and immersive experience with games and games technology. The work that we do has gained global recognition from industry leaders and we aim to continue to develop world-class products well into our future as a studio.
We’re now looking for a senior Unity developer to join our team of visionaries in the heart of Liverpool. As one of twenty creative problem solvers, you will need to be passionate, hardworking and committed to the advancement of emerging technologies and the creation of cutting-edge immersive experiences.
With experience in the games industry, preferably on a commercial level, you will be both capable and excited to tackle cutting edge R&D work, using Unity3D, Vuforia, ARKit & ARCore alongside being able to work as part of a team, in an efficient and productive way.
As a senior Unity developer at Draw & Code, you will be able to work in a responsible and agile way, managing your workload effectively. You will be committed to keeping your skills, knowledge and understanding of your field up to date.
– 3-5 years commercial experience in developing games as part of a team
– Good experience utilising the Unity game engine
– Experience with mobile AR slam technologies ( ARKit / ARCore )
– Experience designing and implementing multiplayer games
– Experience implementing a range of game styles
– Strong C# and .NET knowledge in an object-oriented environment
– Good level of education, equivalent to at least degree level in a relevant subject such as software development, game development or computer science
– Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio/MonoDevelop
– Experience with the application of software design patterns
– Awareness of software pipeline efficiencies
– Good understanding of the importance of source control practices and fault tracking systems
– Experience with the GameSparks backend platform
– Experience developing for Magic Leap / Hololens
– Assisted in a process of training other developers in the learning of the Unity game engine
– Ability to follow a self-determined project plan to deliver software in a timely manner
– 3D/2D game asset design experience desirable but not a requirement
Although we’re keen on good qualifications, a good work portfolio will certainly steal our hearts.
We are not looking to work with recruiters or recruitment agencies, please don’t contact us.
Candidates can apply by emailing their CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Head of Design at OurPath
- Marketing Manager at Zen Educate