Are you passionate about UX and love music? This might be the right role for you...
About Pirate Studios
Pirate Studios are the largest music, DJ and production studio provider in the world, with sites across the EU and US. We offer a unique self-service model that allows customers to rehearse 24/7 in our revolutionary new studios. Started in January 2016, we already live in 22 cities, 5 countries, and are opening 28 new site across the world this year.
We’re growing very rapidly and currently looking for someone that can fit into our fast paced culture to lead our User Experience design. If you’re looking to be part of one of the most exciting startups to come out of the UK, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
Sitting within the Tech team, you’ll be working as our lead UX consultant informing decisions across the business, ensuring a user centred approach and creating useful, usable and exciting products. Alongside experienced project managers, you’ll be working on the full life cycle of projects, from discovery to implementation.
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing.
- Confidently make and articulate decisions.
- Champion best practices and think in terms of UX strategy.
- Keep abreast of the latest changes within the field.
- Act as the central point for all UX design queries within the company.
- Work closely with our designers, developers and marketing teams.
Your Experience & Skills
- Testing (usability testing, remote user testing, a/b testing)
- Persona development
- Mobile applications
- Component based design
- Strong communication skills
- Able to engage and manage stakeholders
- Make the complex simple
- Working with websites across multiple countries and languages
- An interest in developing new music/technology services
- Experience of mocking up designs in high fidelity would be a bonus
- Opportunity to attend events at our studios, festivals and with our partners.
- A very high paced but relaxed and rewarding environment.
- Office is in Dalston, equipped with table football, table tennis and friendly colleagues.
- Flexible working is encouraged, if you need to work out of the office for a day, we’re cool with that.
- Competitive salary negotiable on experience.
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Content, Social Media, and Community Manager at inploi
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Account Executive at Workable
- Full Stack Developer at Curve Royalty Systems
- Software developer at Applied