Senior UX DesignerKalo is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer to join our fast growing Product Team. As a Senior UX Designer at Kalo you’ll work in a collaborative team of Engineers, Product Designers, Product Managers and UI Engineers to help build the world's first freelancer management platform. Kalo is design led (after all our CEO was a designer at Google) and you would be joining the team at an exciting time in our growth so get prepared to hit the ground running. The design team is at the epicentre of Kalo and you’ll get the chance to make a big impact on the product and team, contributing to the design vision. Role:
- Identify UX requirements; develop user models, design and prototype new features and product for user testing.
- Conduct and own quantitative and qualitative research and user testing.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Produce scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes needed to communicate design visions and detailed requirements.
- Present to customers, business owners, and upper management.Assist the engineering team throughout feature implementation.
- Communicate results from testing and research to help drive product decisions at a team level and at a business level.
- You enjoy working closely with Product Designers to come up with ideas and solutions.
- You’re a UX Designer that enjoys research and getting stuck into data.
- You’re collaborative and see the value of working in a multifaceted team made up of design, engineering and product management.
- You are great at translating data into something understandable and compelling for engineers, stakeholders and to the wider business.
- You have a passion for design and are a self-starter with a can-do attitudeYou love working closely with our customers on research and testing
- You can evaluate user needs against business needs5-8 years experience
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools (to include axure/sketch/invision)
- Previous experience working with a cross functional team to take an idea through to delivery
Salary range £65,000 — 80,000
Equity available and we have some great benefits
More like this
- UX/UI Designer at Hold
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Head of Technology at BlockDox
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Senior Software Developer at UQuant