In a nutshell
We're looking for an SEO & Content Marketer to join our growth team. We are building a world-class product that pushes the boundaries of how people manage their health. We’re looking for someone who understands SEO inside out, has a knack for writing great content, and can help us optimise our conversion rates.
We know that customers who use Thriva engage with their health. We have a huge opportunity to help educate them with brilliantly written, grounded content.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to scale our organic growth. Whether that’s hacking the site structure to move up SERPs, creating hyper-targeted landing pagees for niche audiences, or working how to convert our organic social followers into customers.
Two years ago, it was just the 3 founders - Hamish, Eliot and Tom - and we’re now a team of 25 with hugely ambitious plans. As a consequence, every single member of the team works on high impact and ground breaking challenges.
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that is changing the way people approach their health.
Millions of people understand the value in proactively improving their wellbeing. Our mission: To provide the missing link by allowing millions of people to track, understand and improve what’s actually happening inside their bodies to prevent 2bn avoidable deaths and empower a generation with better bodies that live bigger lives.
To do that we’re creating a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and even predict issues before they occur.REQUIREMENTS
What will you be doing day to day?
- You’ll use a mixture of analytics and customer insight to reach your targets
- You’ll use your expertise to improve our search rank
- You’ll spend a good amount of time writing, particularly translating complex scientific information in everyday language
- You'll use a variety of channels (email, social, blogs) and associated software to get the job done
- You’ll design and run A/B experiments
You should apply if:
- You care about your work and believe in what we’re doing at Thriva
- You're deeply analytical — you love to measure the impact of your work
- You also know it’s not always about numbers — content first, marketing second
- You love an opportunity to raise the bar
- You’re eager to grow and develop in this role
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment — we’re an early stage startup after all
- You have experience using Unbounce, Photoshop, Drip, Intercom, and MailChimp
- You have experience in SQL
- You have a passion for nutrition, wellbeing, and health
- Very competitive salary (£25,000–£33,000) with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options depending on your experience
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building, and pottery workshops
- 2% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office (Clerkenwell, EC1R) with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
Salary range £25,000 — 33,000
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Front-end developer at DevicePilot