Who we are
Rock Mission is London’s leading Growth Hacking Agency.
We help everyone from high growth startups to large enterprises accelerate growth and increase revenues by using experimentation techniques to uncover their biggest, untapped opportunities.
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, SEO and Google/Microsoft Advertising Ads specialist to join our growing high-performance team. Commercially sound and astute, you’ll be responsible for driving and optimizing customer acquisition and retention through SEO and PPC strategies from start to finish. As our projects are varied, spanning several verticals and ranging in sizes, you can expect your role to be dynamic and fast-paced, working with budgets from £200/day to £50,000. Each and every campaign we do is customized to fit the unique needs and objectives of our clients, so the ability to be flexible yet thoroughly skilled in devising the most appropriate plan for each client is highly valued at Rock Mission.
As an expert in your field, you will meet with clients to find out more about their goals, create strategies to fulfill stakeholder needs and be an escalation point for internal or client queries.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Setting up, researching, managing, and optimising SEO/PPC campaigns, including performing keyword research, competitor research and content reviews, based on SEO/PPC best practices, from start to finish.
* Understand the relationship between SEO and UX and how to optimise SEO and PPC campaigns to help clients
* Comfortable with consistently conducting experiments, optimising to a target ROI and making decisions and optimizations to drive performance and incremental revenue.
* Building high quality landing pages and optimising landing pages to achieve high quality scores for PPC, and make it easy for Google bots for organic search
* Working with copywriters to add SEO friendly content to the Blog and web pages
A great candidate would have:
* At least 3 years agency side experience in delivering SEO and Google/Microsoft Advertising Ads campaigns.
* Knowledge of Google Tag Manager (to implement pixels where necessary)
* Knowledge of the best practices in Google Ads/ Microsoft Advertising, including ad copy, bid management, scientific ways of A/B testing, keywords, landing page creation, display, remarketing etc
* Expert level of Excel/Google sheets,
* Strong web analytics skills, Google Analytics (creating funnels, goals, views, advanced segments etc)
* Experience of CMS platforms such as WordPress or Shopify
* Motivated to learn more advanced SEO/PPC skills
* Able to work in a team, with excellent communication skills internally and externally (able to present problems and the solutions)
* Choose your weapon - a Macbook pro or a PC!
* A great office in Salty Commune, Hoxton
* Very flexible working arrangements
* A relaxed working environment with a casual dress code
* An open, friendly environment where we all learn from one another
Salary range £28,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience