At Bridebook we're looking for a SEO Specialist to join our team.
Full-time · Hybrid (Remote + London Office)
Who are we?
Bridebook is an investor-backed technology company and one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. We are seeking an SEO Specialist to help us continue on our journey of taking the wedding industry by storm. You will be responsible for a key part of our growth and our mission to become an iconic global brand making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be.
We are now the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website, backed by leading investors, so this is a particularly exciting time to join a vibrant and driven team.
Since launching our site, we have had over 600,000 couples plan their weddings with us, have been featured by the App Store, New York Times and the BBC, and we’re only just getting started. With UK growth accelerating we are looking internationally and aim to roll out Bridebook globally in the next few years.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a talented SEO specialist looking to take the next step in their career and take on ownership of our organic acquisition efforts in the UK and in international markets. You will be a core member of the marketing and expansion team, and will be in charge of both strategy and execution for our SEO and ASO efforts. This will cover both our main UK market, and also our international expansion efforts.
We are looking for someone who has experience in consumer-facing SEO, ideally for a marketplace. Any global experience that includes both English and non-English speaking markets is a major plus. If you also have B2B SEO experience, that would be great, but this is not critical.
- You should have 2-3 years experience in SEO either at an agency or at a consumer-facing or marketplace company, ideally in a global setting
- You are comfortable with all aspects of SEO from technical to content and linkbuilding
- You have experience with SEO tools (e.g., Screaming Frog, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Analytics)
- You are excited by the idea of taking on a completely new site in a new market and turning it into a dominant player
- You are comfortable with ASO and how to make the most out of this channel
- You love being set a difficult challenge and delivering against that
- You want to become a deep subject matter expert in SEO
- You are excited by the prospect of working at a fast-growing startup and having loads of ownership from day one
What do we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Team events: we have many COVID friendly social activities, team events, and annual company summits.
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- Bridebook is doing it's bit to combat the spread of COVID and is based fully from home for now. Once it's possible and safe, we're looking to go back to the office but will be work from home friendly.
- This role can be remote, but you would need to be able to commute into London (Notting Hill) on a semi-regular basis (at least once or twice a month)
Come as you are
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new SEO Specialist? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu