UNILIN is looking for an entrepreneurial & outgoing person to become its Showroom Manager for a new showroom in the centre of London.
UNILIN produces laminate, engineered parquet and luxury vinyl flooring under the Quick-Step and Pergo brand as well as wood-based panels (particle board, MDF), decorative panels, roof systems and insulation boards. UNILIN employs 5.000 people at 20 production sites worldwide. UNILIN has a turnover of 1,55 billion euros.
Since 2005 UNILIN is part of US listed company Mohawk Industries, Inc. Mohawk is the world's largest flooring company with manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe, Russia and Asia. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE), has a turnover of $ 9,5 billion and 38.800 employees internationally.
As an employer, UNILIN distinguishes itself as a passionate, innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. The UNILIN business culture is characterized by investments in technology and people. The headquarters are located in Wielsbeke near Waregem, close to the E17 and easily accessible.
In order to further grow our business we are looking for a Showroom Manager in London, UK that will manage the day-to-day opening & partnerships of the showroom for interior architects, displaying our interior solutions.
As Showroom Manager you are responsible for your own small sized “business within the business” meaning you:
- actively manage the income & expenses of The Showroom to reach a profitable result
- organize/chair the internal meetings with all Showroom partners and ensure the function of the Showroom on a day-to-day basis
- organize invoicing/follow-up on payment and all financial activity of The Showroom
- search/sign & onboard new partners to The Showroom that support its philosophy and add value to the other Partners’ activities
- organize the yearly activities for the Showroom that guarantee:
o Increasing footfall of architect/designers and targeted end customers
o Contact information
o Project information
o Sample requests
o New product development ideas
- Set up and maintain the data management of the Showroom’s activities
- organize the Showroom’s brand guidelines & house rules
- are the first point of contact for all Showroom partner’s & visitors’ requests
You work within the Showroom in the EC1 area, occasionally travel within London to attend network gatherings, meet potential partners, and occasionally travel to the headquarters in Belgium.
You are a true entrepreneur with diplomatic and commercial skills, not shy to take up any task necessary to achieve your result
You can rely on a strong commercial background and an extended network within the project market and interior architecture.
You have experience in specification of interior products and preferably in Showroom management.
You have an eye for design and you are convinced perfection is in the details.
You are outgoing, communicative, like to give presentations for larger groups, you possess good networking skills.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses..
More like this
- Head of Sales | FinTech at Kandidate
- Business Development Executive at Mediolana Limited
- Growth Marketer (Digital Transformation) at Steer73
- Client Success Manager at KUDO
- Head of Product at Hatching Dragons
- Head of Community & Marketing (equity package) at Carra
- Growth and Product Marketing at Collective Benefits