Social Media and Content Intern
Global / Remote
Calling all aspiring travel content creators and digital nomads! Grapevine is looking for a Social & Content Intern to join our growing team. Grapevine is a London-based Travel Media startup and the first platform using AI to aggregate travel content from across the web. Think of us as Pinterest for travel :)
We are looking for a passionate traveler with a great eye for inspiring content to join the team. The role will primarily consist of discovering and moderating articles, blogs, videos and photos, and developing our Social Media presence. Candidates will have further opportunity to work with Design, Search and UX to help engage users and provide measurable insights back to the product team.
The ideal candidate possesses a mix of creativity and strategic thinking alongside good writing and editing skills. This role is a 3-month internship program designed for travel-loving students looking for hands-on experience at a new-age tech and media company. It provides an amazing work experience in a fast-paced, cutting-edge company.
Key Job Functions
● Curation of compelling travel content to drive brand awareness, traffic, social media, leads and conversions.
● Develop and schedule social media content for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
● Optimize content for website and social media via hashtags, tagging, and keyword research.
● Creation of travel lists
● Conduct content audits and gap analyses to identify data-driven content creation opportunities.
● Bring innovative, inspiring thinking to Grapevine to ensure we retain and grow the platform.
● Proactively contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture.
● Remote availability for 6 hours per day 2 days per week.
● Passion for travel!
● Experience creating social media content across various channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest a plus.
● Ability to adapt quickly to brand style guidelines.
● Knowledge and experience optimizing content for SEO and social media and publishing content on a CMS is a plus.
More like this
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Junior Marketer at Maison Sport
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend