- Doreming is an award-winning HRtech & Fintech startup, developing a groundbreaking HR platform as a solution for financial inclusion of unbanked & underbanked workers around the globe.
- We provide the only end-to-end solution for simplifying & reducing the cost of HR management for labour-intensive SMEs & payroll professionals, through which underserved workers can access to various financial wellbeing solutions.
- We operate globally: headquartered in Singapore, with four regional offices (London, Tokyo, Dammam, San Francisco) & two development centres (Fukuoka, Bangalore), working with various business partners and governments. Service launched in Japan & Vietnam.
- Now, we are entering the UK market. Our London office, based in Level39, the largest Fintech accelerator space in Europe, is looking for aspiring talent to accelerate our business here.
- We are looking for a superstar social media & content marketing intern to boost our growth. If you know social media platforms like the back of your hand, believe content creation is your first love and are genuinely motivated to solve a big problem, we’d love to speak with you.
- Your primary responsibility would be to help us gain more traction and building a community. It would include setting out a social media and positioning strategy and executing on it. You would create content to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and writing an occasional blog.
- These roles also require excellent research & analytical skills. You will need to quickly capture an in-depth understanding of fundamental issues that we are tackling in the HR & financial wellbeing fields (e.g. slow technology implementation at SMEs & accountants, sluggish productivities in labour-intensive businesses, financially vulnerable workers, poverty & inequality).
- As an intern in an early-stage startup you would experience a variety of responsibilities, and would see immediate results of your work. You would also work closely with the founding team and your opinion would be influential in how the product and marketing shapes. It’s important you can work autonomously, set your own schedule and are excited about helping us scale rapidly.
- Manage social media channels: You will be responsible for creating content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Blog post writing: You will be keeping our blog up-to-date with regular blog posts driven by research (our UK website to be live in March 2020)
- Plan digital advertising campaigns / SEO strategy: You will plan/create ads to promote content and drive traffic
- Content creation support: You will support our team to creates various promotional/support content such as explanatory video.
- Email marketing: You will be responsible for drafting and sending newsletters/email invitations for our events
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Work with a small and friendly entrepreneurial team in our office in Level39, the largest Fintech accelerator space in Europe
- Negotiable: 3-6 months, at least 1-2 day at office per week (work-from-home until the current situation regarding COVID-19 continues)
- This is an unpaid position - as an early-stage startup, we can only cover your meal expenses when you are present at our office
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Graphic/Web Designer at SPYSCAPE
- Backend Dev - PHP/MySQL/AWS at Tickr
- Microsoft Full Stack Developer at Salus Alpha Group Services GmbH
- Data Engineer at Rotageek Ltd
- Content Creator Intern at Dorm
- Chief Technical Officer at Dorm