We are looking to hire a part time, remote working, Social Media Manager, to help us grow our online community, brand, and product awareness across the UK.
Who are we?
We are Little Starts Gift Cards and we sell the UK’s first gift card that can be used to pay for baby, toddler and pre-school classes. Little Starts Gift Cards make the perfect gift alternative to more ‘stuff’ when you don’t know what a baby, toddler or new parent wants or needs. They help families get out of the house, have fun, meet friends and make special memories at fun classes. Little Starts Gift Cards can be bought for any value, sent as an e card or physical gift card and used (currently) with c250 class providers across the UK delivering c2500 classes a week, with new classes and providers being added all of the time in line with our strategy of making the Little Starts Gift Card a nationally usable product.
The role: Your role will be to:
1. Grow our social media followings on Facebook and Instagram with relevant followers to develop brand and product awareness with target customers. You will be responsible for creating, developing and executing our social media strategy for each of these channels, creating engaging content, scheduling posts and engaging with our community;
2. Manage social media advertising. Your goal here will be to get the right ads in front of the right people at the right time to maximise sales. You will create the ads and target them managing your own budget.
You will have an excellent working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram and a proven track record in growing brand followings and reach with relevant followers using targeted voice, messaging and engaging visual and written content to increase brand awareness and engagement.
You will be skilled in the use of Facebook ad manager and have managed paid for social media campaigns demonstrating your ability to grow sales through this channel by creating and placing the right ads in front of the right people at the right times. You will have experience managing your own budget.
You will have knowledge of and a keen interest in classes and activities for the 0-5s.
You will be self-motivated, organised, have excellent communication skills and good attention to detail You will be nice 😊
Term: Initially fixed term to Christmas with the aim to extend if you are successful. Success will be managed through achievement of sales targets.
Time commitment: 6 hours per week (or c24 hours a month)
Remuneration: £15 per hour plus bonus (TBD) on direct sales from social media advertising
Website: www.littlestartsgiftcards.com (please note class listings are currently being updated following lockdown so classes may not be listed in full)
Social Media: Facebook @Little Starts Gift Cards Instagram @littlestartsgiftcards
To apply email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter setting out why you are interested in the role and would be a great fit for our business.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at CMDTY
- Ecommerce Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Technical Lead - Full Stack at Amplified Global
- Full Stack Developer at The Square
- Data Architect at The Open Data Institute (ODI)
- Senior Product Designer at Cervest
- Senior Product Designer at Second Nature
- B2B Sales Manager at Fundsquire
- Cloud Applications Engineer at EnPowered
- Senior B2B Growth Manager at Spill