We are a full-stack growth hacking agency (i.e. data-driven digital marketing agency) and we are expanding. We are a small team that works with selected clients (never more than 5 at any one time) and we love getting things done, bringing home great results.
- As Social Media Manager, your primary focus will be to develop and deliver paid social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram).
- As someone who lives and breathes social media and the internet, you will implement, structure and manage paid social campaigns and be accountable for the agreed budgets to deliver profitable campaigns
- Brainstorm creative ideas for social media activity relevant to each channel and develop quality, relevant content
- Optimize campaigns based on historical or running data and lead the way in terms of tests and experimentation
- Attend client meetings and report on its budget and status. Our clients will rely on your recommendations and expertise on how to grow their social following
- Collaborate with the rest of the agency team and make recommendations to develop the agency’s social media offering and deliver on our shared vision, mission and goals
* Must have prior experience in a medium to large digital marketing or advertising agency, with 2-3 years of experience managing paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
* A strong knowledge of social media analytics will allow you to track growth and optimise campaigns to encourage further growth and engagement.
* Creative and excellent copywriting and proofreading skills will allow you to create engaging and compelling content
* £25-40k depending on experience
* Flexible time in the office (the boss has never seen anybody in the office on Fridays)
* Health insurance + gym
* Unlimited holidays
* We'd consider part-timers and full-timers alike
Salary range £25,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Junior Digital Content Coordinator at Luca Faloni
- Account Manager at KidsKnowBest
- Front-end Developer at Zero Deposit
- Paid Social & Search Specialist at Thriva