Acea Health is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech company, developing tools to changing the interface between patients and doctors.
Who are we?We are a growing venture backed health tech company consisting of leading clinicians, a world class leadership team and global partnerships. Our aim is to improve transparency and improve clinical care.
Our patient safety platform is being adopted in clinics across the UK and vision is to continue this and have our platform the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK and abroad.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a backend developer with experience in REST API development using Node.js and Typescript, exposure to CI/CD ways of working and familiar with a DevOps approach.
- AWS (ECS, Lambda, RDS, SQS)
- CI/CD (Circle CI)
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Machine Learning experience (NLP)
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Senior Backend Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Sales Manager at Cervest
- R&D Tax Senior at Claimer
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8