Acea Health is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech company, developing tools to changing the interface between patients and doctors.
Who are we?We are a growing venture backed health tech company consisting of leading clinicians, a world class leadership team and global partnerships. Our aim is to improve transparency and improve clinical care.
Our patient safety platform is being adopted in clinics across the UK and vision is to continue this and have our platform the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK and abroad.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a backend developer with experience in REST API development using Node.js and Typescript, exposure to CI/CD ways of working and familiar with a DevOps approach.
- AWS (ECS, Lambda, RDS, SQS)
- CI/CD (Circle CI)
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Machine Learning experience (NLP)
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Front End Developer at ContentCal
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- CTO / Developer at Executive Science
- QA Tester at Aave
- Lead Front End Developer - sustainable investment at Neural Alpha
- Project Assistant (Entry-Levell) at Lattimore and Friends
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group