Flynotes is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech startup, developing tools to revolutionise the interface between patients and doctor, solving the problem of how to gain valid and informed consent. We are a team of entrepreneurs, developers, doctors and seasoned investors, backed by a government accelerator, aiming to put our digital consent platform in the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK, and beyond.
In a time where the NHS is under so much pressure, you can be part of a company with a mission to create enormous positive impact. You will be developing a product that has the potential to be used by millions and will make a real difference to people's healthcare.
We will pull out all the stops to hire the best and will then bend over backwards to keep you. We have a great company environment where we will support you to improve and learn new skills. As the company grows we hope you will too and, as an early employee, that you can shape the company’s future and culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a software developer who has the willingness to learn and the ability to work well as part of a team. We believe that pair-programming, constructive code reviews, testing, and continuous integration/deployment are vital to writing good software.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years industry experience as a developer- A passion for agile, test-driven development
- Production experience building reactive single-page web apps, both on the front-end and back-end
- Great instincts for UX / design
Current Tech Stack
- Node.js + Sequelize + PostgreSQL
- Docker images hosted on AWS
You will be part of the core team working directly with our CTO to develop our product.
What do we value?
We are honest, open, friendly, and aim to learn every day - we’re looking for the same from you.
We want to build a high-quality product. This means whilst our pace of development is important, our attention to detail is more so.
If you want to build something that you can be proud of, then get in touch and let’s talk.
Salary range £30,000 — 50,000
Equity package available
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Business Development Executive at MedicSpot
- Operations Developer (Jr Developer) at Consultant Connect
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Lead developer at unrd
- DevOps Engineer at X-Team
- Drupal Developer at X-Team
- Data Engineer at X-Team