Flynotes is a rapidly evolving and conscientious health tech startup, developing tools to revolutionise the interface between patients and doctor, solving the problem of how to gain valid and informed consent. We are a team of entrepreneurs, developers, doctors and seasoned investors, backed by a government accelerator, aiming to put our digital consent platform in the hands of every doctor and patient in the UK, and beyond.
In a time where the NHS is under so much pressure, you can be part of a company with a mission to create enormous positive impact. You will be developing a product that has the potential to be used by millions and will make a real difference to people's healthcare.
We will pull out all the stops to hire the best and will then bend over backwards to keep you. We have a great company environment where we will support you to improve and learn new skills. As the company grows we hope you will too and, as an early employee, that you can shape the company’s future and culture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a software developer who has the willingness to learn and the ability to work well as part of a team. We believe that pair-programming, constructive code reviews, testing, and continuous integration/deployment are vital to writing good software.
We're looking for people who have:
- A passion for agile, test-driven development
- Experience working with reactive single-page web apps
- Great instincts for UX / design
The tech we're using right now
- Node.js + Sequelize + PostgreSQL
- Docker images hosted on AWS
You will be part of the core team working directly with our CTO to develop our product.
What do we value?
We are honest, open, friendly, and aim to learn every day - we’re looking for the same from you.
We want to build a high-quality product. This means whilst our pace of development is important, our attention to detail is more so.
If you want to build something that you can be proud of, then get in touch and let’s talk.
Flynotes is an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates with backgrounds which are under-represented in tech, and from a wide range of educational backgrounds (bootcamps etc.)
Salary range £30,000 — 60,000
Equity package available
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Film - Systems Software Developer at Framestore
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Junior Marketer at Maison Sport