About usOwning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. For too long, it’s been overshadowed by the process of getting a mortgage, but we’re working to change that. At Trussle, we’re using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. With a recent investment of £13.6M from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
The roleBorrowing heavily from Spotify’s model of organising teams, the team is split into autonomous squads. These cross-functional groups focus on solving problems in a specific business area:
- The Acquisition team aim to optimise for growth by understanding the needs of customers. This squad supports the commercial and marketing side of the business, building tools to help them react faster and reach a wider audience. They also develop, run and analyse A/B tests to optimise our website, partnerships and marketing.
- The Scalability team aim to make our operations more efficient. In this squad, your customers are your colleagues: you are constantly improving internal systems used by our mortgage advisers and customer success associates every day to ensure our technology scales with our growth ambitions.
We’re open to applications from specialists in front-end and back-end engineering, as well as full-stack engineers.
About youWe’re looking for Product Engineers - you’ll be designing and writing software, but you’ll also be involved with building product roadmaps and conducting user research. It’s a small team, so you’ll have a chance to make a big impact across the business.
You know how to distill natural language requirements into robust technical ones that you and your fellow engineers deliver on consistently. You also articulate seemingly effortlessly the benefits and downfalls of design decisions to a range of stakeholders.
You have strong academic credentials, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Having experience building online, consumer-facing products would be a bonus, as well as any experience in messaging systems, domain-driven design or building evolving data contracts.
Working cultureWe are truly cross-functional: as well as designers and product managers, our teams include data analysts, mortgage advisers and marketing specialists.We’re focused on results: meetings are banned two days a week, and if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave early to manage your energy we encourage you to take it.
Benefits(i) Professional development – budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension - we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Season ticket loans - to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
(iv) Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(v) Socials, food & drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
Rewards Package and RemunerationThe total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential, but is highly competitive.
Equal OpportunityThe best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6
- Operations-focused client manager at Hozah
- Co-Founder/Partner at Integrated Digital Growth Agency
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath