THIS IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE HIRE IN LONDON, UK. VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE.
At Alterest, we make cutting-edge analytical products that provide instant and deep insights for participants in frontier lending markets. The world of credit has been rapidly evolving over the past decade and so is the world of data. With a new-age, innovative, cloud-based loan-analytics platform for capital providers and loan originators alike, Alterest forms the nexus of both those worlds.
We're VC backed and work out of a cool office in the heart of Shoreditch. Our team is diverse, made up of superstars and high achievers. Our customers are innovative, we are innovative. Our culture is that of radical transparency, agile execution and continuous improvement.
We're looking for ambitious developers to join us immediately to continue building bleeding-edge data manipulation, modelling, visualisation and analysis tools.
- Advanced SQL (window functions, caching, schema design, understanding of query performance and much more)
- Shell scripting and Unix command line file handling and manipulation
- Practical, hands-on experience with AWS (IAM, S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, SNS, Lambda)
- Great academic track record, Master’s degree in a computing discipline
- Practical experience with ES6, MongoDB, Meteor, PySpark
- Good sense of design and ability to build software products that look and feel great
- Learn about next-generation credit and lending markets.
- Interact with innovative market participants who are pushing the boundaries of global finance.
- Have the opportunity to take on a challenging role in a truly fast-paced, start-up environment, where you will form part of the key team that is responsible for turning vision into reality.
We’re can offer a market-leading combination of:
- Salary between £45,000 – £70,000
- Equity options between 0.05% – 2%
- Incentive-based revenue sharing bonus structure
with other benefits like:
- Medical Insurance with all sorts of cool rewards like free movie tickets and discounts
- Team lunches and outings, and
- Views of world-famous graffiti all around!
Salary range £45,000 — 70,000
0.05% - 2% in equity options + discretionary bonus
More like this
- Content Marketing Manager at Digital Risks
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- VP of Engineering at OneFi
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Platform Engineer at Paddle
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Front-End Developer / Data Analyst at Eaglecliff
- Front-end Developer at ProdPad
- Senior Engineer at Verve
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.