We are Apollo - we are making trains autonomous.
Tired of delays to trains? Want more frequent trains? Want cheaper tickets? Apollo are solving these problems with a new autonomous control system that can be fitted to existing trains.
We have a team of 4 people today - we are railway control systems
engineers but we need more software expertise to advance our prototypes.
We have a scale model of a 1km track with 6 trains running under autonomy but it needs to be more robust with a management system supervising and we need help.
Our solution is safety-related in a highly regulated industry which will need robust design, development and documentation - otherwise many people will die, seriously.
We are unfunded and are looking for co-founders to join our venture for equity. We can't offer salary at this stage but we plan to raise investment within the next 3 months.
We recently did some work for the Swiss Railways on another tech project.
Please say hello to learn more :)
Salary range £40,000 — 100,000
Seeking co-founders - we are pre-funding and planning to raise investment
More like this
- Full Stack Web Developer at VERIFY MY AGE
- Quality Assurance Engineer at VERIFY MY AGE
- General Manager at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Business Development at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Product at VERIFY MY AGE
- Business Development Executive at VERIFY MY AGE
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Intern at NG Launchpad