Software Engineer wanted to work for a leading startup in London that provides the ultimate understanding of how media captures audiences, so that storytellers of all types never tell a bad story again.
The Scala Software Engineer will be working on real time, highly sophisticated analysis of the media consumption behaviours of target audiences through social platforms, and generate unique content recommendations that empower brands to create value and improve audience experiences through highly relevant and impactful content.
Experience running big data jobs using Apache Spark
Good understanding of both functional and object-oriented programming principles
Have a natural affinity and passion for code, and building software using Scala, Spark and Python
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer that appreciates the importance of good tooling and processes including continuous integration, test-driven development and devops. You will work on all aspects of the content marketing analytics system and big data pipelines, from backend data ingestion and API scraping to implementing machine learning algorithms created by the data scientists.
Salary range £55,000 — 70,000
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at GrowthIntel
- Senior Developer (node.js, React, Python) at Motorway
- Technical Lead at Urban Intelligence
- Content Manager at Nested
- Operations Assistant at Credit Kudos
- Product Engineer at Hubble
- Content Manager at TimeWith
- Digital Marketing Wizard at Bright Little Labs
- Marketing Manager/Guru/Ninja/Rockstar at Staffably
- Chinese Cultural Mapper at Codec