Software Developer | Back End focus | Cloud
at DevicePilot in London
(₤50000 - ₤70000 per year depending on experience plus stock options)
Internet Of Things
Circa £50,000 – £70,000 depending on technical skills and experience PLUS SHARE OPTIONS in a high profile well-funded start-up
DevicePilot is an award winning start-up designing a key component of the Internet of Things. We’re looking for a Software Developer with experience of cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure to collaborate in the design of systems for massive scale.
Focusing on our system core (i.e. back-end) you will be closely involved in product design as well as implementation and will develop and operate systems at scale, with freedom to choose your solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile start-up at an exciting time in our evolution.
You have the chance to get in on the ground floor and make a real impact as the company becomes a leader in the global IoT infrastructure. There is an opportunity to obtain share options in a company founded by serial hi-tech entrepreneurs who have previously achieved multiple $100 million+ exits. With big plans for the future, we offer the ideal environment in which to hit the ground running and work at the forefront of technology.
To be considered, you must have:
- At least two years’ development experience either delivering or working as part of a team delivering a cloud based system
- Development experience using modern languages and architecting for large, scalable web services e.g. Java or C# or vb.net
- Experience of a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of the design, implementation and use of REST APIs
- An understanding of both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Experience of web service development using Node.js and Scala or Akka would be useful.
As a Software Developer with an understanding of the full stack, you’ll be easy-going but assertive when you need to be. Professional and calm under pressure, you’ll love building maintainable software systems with clean code and will have a keen eye for modern web development best practices.
If you have the technical skills and abilities required for this role and desire to work in a dynamic fast paced start up then we’d love to hear from you. If you would like a confidential discussion about your suitability or to discuss the DevicePilot opportunity in more detail please get in touch ASAP.
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Prospective
- Data Engineer at Prospective
- Senior Software Engineer at The App Business
- JAVA / Full Stack Developer & Technical Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Backend Engineer at Aludio Technologies
- Engineering Manager / Director of Engineering at DoctorLink
- Software Engineer at CognitionX
- Back-End Developer at Staffably
- Software Engineer at The App Business
- Android Engineer at The App Business