Software Engineer - Full Stack at Climate / Social Impact Start-Up (ESG)
About us: Companies are getting put under a magnifying glass on everything from environmental impact, employee health and cyber security to their supply chain. This means that Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance has a big impact on how a company is perceived by investors and on their cost of capital. However, there is not a tool available for companies that adequately helps them with gathering and reporting their ESG information efficiently. Nossa Data is building that tool.
The Role: Nossa Data is a recently funded pre-seed start-up looking to make its first full time hire to work alongside the company's CTO and CEO. We are looking for a passionate and skilled Full Stack Developer with an interest in Machine Learning. On top of having a number of interesting technical challenges to work on as we scale our product to our initial customers, you will be our first employee with a significant opportunity to take on leadership roles and grow a company and a product from the very beginning. The software you will help building is to support companies with their ESG reporting, data management and analytics. Our CEO, Julianne Sloane, has a background working in VC-backed fintech start-ups and our CTO Irina Dumitrescu has a background as a software engineer at Google.
You will be working closely with both founders and our large network of advisors / mentors. Your primary role will be to work alongside the CTO on refining our platform. You will be working on anything from frontend and backend to data science and machine learning. You will be exposed to all aspects of product development, and be involved from idea to launch. It is essential that you like the idea of working with an early stage start-up and / or fully executing on technical side projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Python, Linux and preferably some frontend experience.
- Industry experience as a software developer, frontend developer or data scientist.
- Ability to work in a small team is essential, wearing many hats.
- Interest in working in a company with a positive mission. Our vision is to show the world how companies interact with people and the planet.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment / help shape a growing team and culture.
- Highly analytical and curious. You are joining early and we want you to help us learn how to build the right product.
- You love to learn new things, expect to have a steep learning curve hearing about all aspects of a new business.
If you think you are a strong candidate and passionate about the role but miss some of the key skills, don’t hesitate to apply.
Cash and equity compensation dependent on experience. We would like you to be London based or able to relocate to London from September 2021, based on how the current situation evolves, so we can work together as a team in person. No visa sponsorship available.
Salary range £30,000 — 55,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- TikTok Marketing Associate at Strudel Labs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni
- 🛒 E-commerce Manager at Yuca at Yuca