We are a growing start-up constantly looking to push boundaries in a fast-paced environment, so naturally we like a challenge. We believe that we have a responsibility to leave this world in a better state than when we joined it, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us on a mission to transform an established industry that is primed for disruption.
We’ve built great traction in the industry and are now scaling across the UK and exploring international markets. Our technology is already being used to improve environmental performance on 14 construction sites across the UK including one of London’s largest urban development sites, and our sales pipeline includes over 50 is major infrastructure and building construction projects across the UK.
At the heart of our business is a focus on people – building a great team around a culture of trust, collaboration, and creativity. A team that will be supported to grow and develop with the business.
Do you want to be part of developing a high impact technology that transforms one of the world’s oldest and most pollutive industries?
We have built an integrated platform capable of gathering and aggregating huge volumes of environmental data in real time. We are applying advanced statistical techniques to process this data and to understand the causal links between construction works schedules and environmental data, to facilitate better management of key environmental risks throughout a construction programme.
In order to meet this challenge, we are looking for a talented Software Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to develop themselves as part of a growing company.
You are extremely curious, independent, enthusiastic and with a huge drive to constantly learn and acquire new knowledge. You thrive in fast-paced environments and employ creative problem solving to overcome challenges, you care about impact of your work and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right system at the right time. Most importantly, you see your job not just as completing a task, but as making an impact potentially able to change the whole construction industry.
- Build and deploy data science solutions (e.g., Machine Learning Models)
- Implement systems to a production standard, integrate with the company’s platform
- Share your knowledge and solutions with the team
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A genuine engineer at heart with a strong curiosity for data science
- Cloud architecture, instrumentation, and CI/CD
- A clear and articulate communicator, who knows the value of collaboration
- Advising or implementing DevOps solutions
- Executing and contributing to technical strategy
- Experience in building, deploying, and monitoring machine learning and deep learning models using the Python stack (pandas, numpy, sklearn, tensorflow, pytorch, keras)
Python, .NET/ASP.NET (including Core), Azure Compute, Azure DevOps, Docker, Design Patterns, RESTful APIs, OIDC, Serverless, async programming, distributed systems, distributed storage, Azure Tables and Cosmos.
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
£10,000-£20,000 in options are available
More like this
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites
- Product Developer at Zero Deposit
- Technical Architect at The ODI
- Product Owner - Ecommerce Agency at We Make Websites
- Growth Manager at Furnish.app
- Platform Software Engineer at Unibuddy
- UX/UI Designer at Unibuddy
- Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer at Wearisma
- Front-end developer with accessibility experience at Jellybooks Ltd.