We are looking for ambitious software engineers that are passionate about finding elegant solutions to complex problems.
As a small, cross-functional product team we aim for everyone to be familiar with all parts of the system. Each of us is eager to learn any technology and skill required to get the job done, and share their knowledge with the rest of the team.
With strong culture of ownership and responsibility we believe that our job is not done until the job is done. We take pride in delivering the highest quality, reliable product that delights our users.
As a software engineer at Stotles you will:
- Work closely with our CPO to shape the product design and implement our vision
- Take part in all aspects of product development; from early ideas, to releases, to monitoring it's performance in production
- Put on your "software architect" hat to design the architecture of the system together with the rest of the engineering team
What you'll do
- Create a best-in-class SaaS tool to revolutionise a market that desperately needs it
- Be a part of customer & expert meetings that inform and define the product direction
- Design and build a complex data pipeline ingesting structured and unstructured data
- Apply data science techniques to our unique data-set to uncover customer insights
Qualities we're looking for
- Strong analytical thinking: Able to distill complex tasks into an elegant solution & plan-of-attack
- Effective communicator: Able to share novel or complicated concepts with the team in a digestible way, and able to “translate” technical developments into their relevant business implications
- Focused on impact, not output: Willing to flex across technologies and beyond this job description to solve the task at hand; ready to get your hands dirty!
- Ambitious curiosity: Eager to learn skills and technologies outside of your comfort zone, take on tasks that scare you, and grow into a senior leadership role at Stotles
- Dependability & detail-oriented: Trusted to deliver on the commitments you make to the team, from the big picture results to the nuanced details
Most importantly, we're looking for people that are curious, ambitious and love to learn new things, so if for any reason you don't fit our requirements but are passionate about our vision, don't hesitate to apply!
For a fuller introduction to Stotles and to view and apply to our open job listings, please follow the link to Apply.
Salary range £40,000 — 80,000
Dependent on position
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites