We are looking for sharp and enthusiastic software engineers, who are excited about using their skills to deliver great products that push the boundaries of mobile technology.
You will be working in a world of Agile, TDD, BDD, protocols, data, UI, UX, cloud, caching, and scaling. You will be surrounded by the brightest and the best and given real autonomy, allowing you to progress faster than you could anywhere else.
- A skilled software engineer who is always looking to further your craft
- Passionate about technology and thrive when dealing with the cutting-edge and unknown
- Able to solve challenging technical and non-technical problems independently
- An excellent communicator, who can work effectively as part of a collaborative team
- Technology agnostic, polyglot engineers - always seeking to use the right tools for the right job
- Working on iOS, Android and server-side development, as well as cutting-edge areas of machine learning and IoT
- Continuously solving complex programming problems in a clean and test-driven way
- Working as part of cross-functional Agile teams, alongside Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Designers
- Working closely with our clients, who are leading organisations in industries such as automotive, retail, transport and finance
About The App Business:
Founded in 2009, The App Business runs fast and lean, creating awesome products and services for ambitious clients ready to rethink their business around mobile-enabled users. Based in the heart of London’s thriving King’s Cross, we work in an environment built to help us - and our clients - excel. We invest heavily in this vision, placing the support and development of our teams, as well as our culture, at the heart of everything we do.
As a company, we know it is important to acknowledge the effort our people put in - which is why we have a great range of benefits in place, which increase as people grow and develop within TAB. It is one of the many ways we ensure we say thank you, and has lead to us ranking as 'Outstanding' in the independent Best Companies Index.
If this sounds like the kind of place you want to work, apply now!
More like this
- QA Engineer at Vidsy
- Lead Engineer at FLYT
- Backend Developer at Ometria
- Back-End Developer at The Engineering Company
- Software Engineer (Back End) at Vidsy
- Multilingual Inside Sales at Freelancer.com
- Business Development Manager at mi.mu Limited
- Lead Developer (remote / flexible) at Happity Ltd
- Python Developer at Threads Styling
- Technical Lead at Tabl