Vidsy Is The New Way To Create
Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at scale.
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built, and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile video space.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help us to build and scale the services that power our innovative products. We use cutting edge technologies such as GoLang, React, Redux and microservices to power our platform and products.
This is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture and product are built at Vidsy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- 3+ years development experience (Golang, Ruby, Python, PHP, C).
- Solid foundation of architecting production services at scale.
- A good understanding of design patterns and software engineering principles.
- Pragmatic approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- An active interest in programming with Go (it's our primary back end language)
- An understanding of large micro-service oriented architectures.
More like this
- Data Engineer at X-Team
- Market Development Representative at Keboola
- Go developer at Vega Protocol
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola
- Head of Technology at BlockDox
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Product Designer (UI/UX) at Geckoboard
- Simulation Engineer at Simudyne